Sunday, August 12, 2012

It's getting there!

Well... my quilt is coming along!!

I've been spending quite a bit of time recently sewing the columns together... averaging 4 a day (bear in mind that I went away for a week!)
Here are the past couple of photos from the first 1/6th and the first 1/3 :D





Im loving it and I now have a room for the coming year to put it in!! WOOOOOO
Oh and this new house that I have, it has a window seat in the living room... I can see it becoming covered in lots and LOTS of cushions and throws :D

I'll keep going and will keep posting up here. Keep telling lots of your friends about this blog, cause everyone needs to know about it :D

Oh... any more guesses as to what it is yet??

3 comments:

  1. I'm with Sophie! Map of the world (this bit looks like the USA).
    Happy Sewing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank god it actually looks like what its supposed to be :D

    I've been doing 4 columns a day, so to finish all the columns its going to take be about 8 more days... fingers crossed it stays that way!

    ReplyDelete