Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thank the fabric!

And here is the lovely lovely cushion cover that prompted me to put my older ones up on Etsy


I literally sat there and thought, I want to sew today, but I can't because I have way too many already.
So, I put them on the website and my conscience was fine with me making another :)
Its so pretty. It is in fact a log cabin design, with each 'layer' getting fatter and fatter - I thought it would make it look slightly different to normal. 

So simple, yet so gorgeous as a final product. I did have a couple of problems with it though, and when I say problems, I mean idiocy on my part. I accidentally sewed the back to the wrong side of the front half - meaning I had to unpick it ALL! Sad times :(


This cushion will also be on Etsy at some point so go look if you're interested in buying!

No comments:

Post a Comment