Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas is coming!

Christmas is coming - the goose is getting fat!
Lets hope they don't spill anything on this B-E-A-U-tiful table runner! I made this for my family this Christmas because my Mum mentioned that she might need/like one. So I decided to make one for her. Mainly cause I like making things... we should all know this by now! :D

It took me a while to choose which fabrics I wanted to use. Literally couldn't choose, but then, THEN, I saw the bauble fabric!! BAUBLES! :D
I LOVE BAUBLES

It turns out that I had the other 3 fabrics just sitting around in my box of fabrics so it all worked out pretty well.
Its currently sat on the coffee table because my Mum didn't want to get it messy at the proper table!


Im deffo going to be making more of these because they're so simple!!

No comments:

Post a Comment