Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The front is done!

Hi Guys,

To those who saw the last post, I'm making a throw for a friend of mine. The last post only showed 3/5 of the front, however I now have all 5 rows sewn together :D

I do need to put a white border around this and then also sew on the back, but that shouldn't take me too long once I have the fabric.
A trick of mine (and probably a lot of other people) to get cheap fabric is to buy bed sheets. Depending on where you get them from, you can get a king size sheet for about £6 compared to about £15 for 2.5m of fabric from a reasonable priced shop!
It's brilliant. However, I haven't found a good shop here in Swansea yet so I shall wait until I am back home for Easter to finish the project and pass it on! 

Here are the pictures:



No comments:

Post a Comment