Thursday, October 24, 2013

My very own stall

Does everyone remember how I said that I was making the Somerset stars for a particular reason? Well this is it: I've got a stall at a craft fair!

I've been wanting to have a go for a good few months now, although the thought of selling my patchworks has been there since about a year or so ago. But this time, I'm actually doing it. Its great fun planning what I'm going to have on offer, making lots of small things but also some bigger things.


But really, it's not all about people buying my stuff, its about people seeing my work and liking it. Whether they buy it or not is up to them! Just know that I shall be overly excited come the day.

If any of you are near Cambridge and would like to come and see what I have on offer, the fair is on the 16th November in the Ploughman's Hall, Willingham.

I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment