Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Do you need a coaster for your drink?

Do you need a coaster? Can never find one when you need them? Well here is the solution:
Fabric Coasters! So simple, can be custom made to fit your dining room, your living room. You can choose the colours!

I made these little sets (4 per set so far, but if people want more coasters then I'll add more!) for my craft fair. I wanted something that would fill the gap between my £3 stock and my £10 stock and this was my solution!

They're flexible, which means they can go in the washing machine! They're made from fabric which means you can choose the fabric to match your colour scheme. They're small so they don't take up much space. They're just so cute and i'm slightly in love with making them!




Do you know anyone who wants any, or are you having problems choosing a present for someone this Christmas? Contact me on via my facebook page Louise's Patchwork Patch or through email (louiseet@googlemail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment